Senior Security Consultant - Cisco ISE
Posted on: August 17, 2019
What you'll be doing...
Are you ready to upgrade your career in security?
At Verizon we believe technology should help you achieve more. We
help businesses do exactly that almost daily - co-creating
innovative connected products, rapidly and securely deploying apps
in the cloud, managing employee-owned devices on a global scale,
and deflecting sophisticated hacker attacks. In support of our
world leading position in Cyber Security, we provide support for a
wide variety of security technologies.
As the Senior Security Consultant for Cisco ISE you will support
Verizon's implementation and operational support services with an
emphasis on Cisco ISE skills. Candidates should also have good
general technical security knowledge, skills, and experience with
other security technologies.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Working with the biggest clients, delivering consulting on the
best-in-class security solutions and technologies.
- For small and medium projects, lead the technical design, build
and testing of solutions.
- For large projects, work as part of the technical delivery team
supporting design, build and delivery activities.
- Be prepared to take ownership of your projects and their
- Be comfortable working within cross-functional teams which
typically include sales, project management, managed services and
external 3rd parties.
- Maintain day to day records of project work to allow accurate
billing and reporting of consultancy time.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of experience working within the Cyber
- Four or more years of experience in Cisco ISE.
- CCNP level certification Routing and Switching and experience
with network infrastructure (routers, switches, access points,
wireless LAN controllers).
- Experience in setting up ISE deployments, in both wireless and
wired type of deployments.
- Knowledge of RADIUS, 802.1x and all EAP variants including
experience debugging at the packet level.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Knowledge of PKI infrastructure (CA).
- Experience with the Cisco AnyConnect network access module and
compliance module (for posture validation).
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree
- CCNP level certification Security, especially the "Implementing
Cisco Secure Access Solutions" (SISAS).
- CCNP Wireless certification.
- Five or more years of analytical and problem solving
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience in ticket management, ensures that SLAs and OLAs are
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Alpharetta , Senior Security Consultant - Cisco ISE, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!