TEST Customer Service Representative I DDIC *TEST
Company: Delta Dental of California
Posted on: March 27, 2020
AT DELTA DENTAL WE:
PROMOTE ACCOUNTABILITY, INTEGRITY AND COLLABORATION: Our employees
are collaborative, self-aware, and ethical. It is our expectation
to do the right thing and follow through on commitments.
FOSTER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Our employees take ownership of
developing themselves and others through coaching, mentoring and
providing/being open to constructive feedback and identifying
VALUE CUSTOMERS AND CULTIVATE POSITIVE EXPERIENCES: Our employees
take time to build rapport with customers, while anticipating and
exceeding their needs to ensure positive outcomes.
If you think this sounds like you, let s chat. We would love to
tell you more!
Follow us @lifeatDDins on Instagram, lifeatDDins on Facebook,
@lifeatDDins on Twitter
ABOUT DELTA DENTAL
Delta Dental covers more Americans than any other dental benefits
provider. As an employee you ll take part in our mission to become
the trusted health partner by collaborating with our communities
and employees to reimagine and deliver new possibilities in an
ever-changing environment. Our Enterprise Strategy focuses on
pillars of Growth and Diversification, supported by the platforms
of Culture and People, Process and Technology. Our employees take
pride working for a purpose-driven organization and live our values
of Trust, Service, Excellence and Innovation.
We are part of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of
companies that provides dental coverage to 74 million people in the
U.S. Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental of New York, Inc.,
Delta Dental of Pennsylvania and Delta Dental Insurance Company,
together with our affiliate companies, form one of the nation s
largest dental benefits delivery systems, covering 33 million
enrollees. All of our companies are members, or affiliates of
members, of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of 39
Delta Dental companies throughout the country.
Delta Dental provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Delta Dental complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
At Delta Dental, our strategy is only as strong as the people who
execute it! We are hiring individuals that are not just right for
today but also for our future. We have built a foundation of
high-trust by treating all people with dignity, making and keeping
commitments, and consistently striving to do the right thing. Our
leaders optimistically share future possibilities to inspire and
motivate others toward their full potential. We expect our
employees to find ways to embrace positive change, be curious and
challenge the status quo, and provide solutions to unmet problems.
Joining Delta Dental means joining a culture focused on fostering
development, building genuine connections, recognizing each other s
strengths and sharing in successes.
We are customer obsessed at Delta Dental and highly value strong
customer support representatives. In this Customer Service
Representative I position you will have the opportunity to make a
difference at the front lines of our operation as you handle
inquiries efficiently and accurately in a timely manner.
You are the company s primary point of communication to customers.
Responsibilities will include researching and responding to
customers by telephone, electronic or written inquiries as well as
providing excellent service to customers with information regarding
basic eligibility, benefits and claims status with emphasis on
How you will make an impact:
* Respond to basic telephone, electronic, written inquiries from
dental or vision professionals, groups, subscribers and brokers or
* Expediently access reference materials to analyze and determine
appropriate responses to telephone, electronic and written
* Communicate basic eligibility, benefits and claims status and
forward specific inquiries as directed for priority resolution.
* Accurately complete online, hard copy forms and route to the
* Document each customer encounter or resolution in the appropriate
computer tracking system.
* Obtain pertinent patient demographics and document this
information in a patient database when required.
* Provide information for subscribers such as questions pertaining
to insurance, billing, claims or eligibility.
* Identify, report and document system discrepancies.
* Meet and maintain production standards, counts and inquiry
What we look for:
* We d prefer someone with high school diploma, GED, or above, but
candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from
* A minimum of 1 year customer service experience within a call
center or related frequent customer contact.
* PC literacy required; MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and
* Regularly required to work standard office equipment (personal
computer, photocopy and fax machine, etc.).
* If you've ever called a customer support line yourself, you know
that attitude is a make it or break it! We want someone who will be
warm and empathetic with customers and diligently seek accurate
answers to their questions.
* Some experience in dental industry or retail customer service is
* Must be able to work Monday - Friday (11:00 am EST - 8:00 pm EST
Benefits and perks:
* 12 days starting vacation plus 12 holidays and your birthday
* Multiple medical insurance options: 100% paid or low cost
* 100% paid dental insurance
* 100% paid vision insurance
* Onsite gym and/or gym discount and fitness incentive
* Culture of learning: substantial tuition reimbursement to improve
* Career growth: we love promoting from within
* Strong commitment to work/life balance
* Technology allowance
* Social responsibility and volunteer opportunities
Keywords: Delta Dental of California, Alpharetta , TEST Customer Service Representative I DDIC *TEST, Sales , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!