Posted on: August 7, 2022
Are you ready?
As an Outside Sales Representative - Industrial, you will develop
new prospects and maintain contacts with established customers for
the purpose of selling Company products, and customarily and
regularly interact with prospects and customers in person at the
customer's site of business or other off-site locations.
In this role you will:
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual gross
margin budget by promoting and selling products in assigned
territory in compliance with the Company's pricing policies
- Handle customer complaints promptly and effectively, and report
- Keep management informed of local competition and market
- Carry out sales and merchandise programs as directed, and
recommend new items for stock
- Maintain current customer records, files, and reports of
business transactions; assist in collection of past due
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows, and sales
meetings as requested.
- Demonstrate products after sale when necessary
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5 years experience required; 6+ years preferred
- 4 year degree preferred
- Knowledge of business administration, sales, and marketing
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to learn our business and to work independently to
- Ability to sell and be persuasive
- Extensive travel required, including some overnight travel
Why should you join Graybar?
At Graybar, our employees are the heart and soul of our company. We
believe that employees with diverse perspectives bring the ideas
and innovative thinking we need to solve our biggest challenges and
compete in an ever-changing world. Consistent with our values, we
welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences into
our company because we believe it's the right thing to do and the
right way to run our business.
We want each of our employees to know that they matter and to feel
a sense of belonging, ownership and inclusion at Graybar. We
believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect,
and we work to build a collaborative environment where our
employees have the opportunity to grow, learn and make a
difference, both as individuals and as part of the team.
That's what our employee ownership culture is all about: working as
one team and moving forward together, while honoring the unique
value each person brings to our company.
Apply now and find out what's next for you.
At Graybar, we are known for our comprehensive benefits and our
employee stock ownership plan! As a full-time employee of Graybar,
you will accrue THREE weeks of vacation during your first 12
months, and will have access to a wide variety of our benefits.
Benefits include: Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug, Dental
Insurance, Vision Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts,
Disability Benefits, Profit Sharing Plan, 401(k) Savings Plan, Paid
Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays, Employee Recognition Program
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future
opportunity by clicking Introduce Yourself in the top-right corner
of the page or create an account to set up email alerts as new job
postings become available that meet your interest!
Keywords: Graybar, Alpharetta , Sales, Sales , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!