Sales Support Specialist
Posted on: September 18, 2022
ADMINISTRATIVE SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST WOODSTOCK, GEORGIA We
are hiring IMMEDIATELY for an Administrative Sales Support
Specialist so don't wait.
Apply Now and get HIRED!
- Do you have a creative spirit with an analytical mind that
loves reports and dashboards?
- Do you love bringing order to a team environment, but dislike
doing the exact, same thing every single day?
- Are you enthusiastic about working in an environment that
fosters creativity through continuous learning opportunities? Our
Administrative Sales Support Specialists love working for
HealthTronics because this is not your typical data-entry,
automated administrative role. We challenge our administrative
sales support specialists to think outside the box. As an important
member of the group, you will collaborate with a dynamic sales team
to share your ideas for process improvement opportunities.
Currently, our team is working a hybrid schedule; three days in the
office and two days remotely. This may change based on project
- Provide high-level administrative support for the Sales Team:
Creating all quotes and maintain sales pipeline data under the
direction of Sales Rep, Sales Director, and Sr. Director, Sales
Support & Contracting.
- Handle routine communication with customers and internal team
members while providing general account management and
- Maintain all CRM (Salesforce) data: accounts, opportunities,
contacts, sales data, etc.
- Monitor RFP and procurement bidding websites (e.g., government
procurement websites, universities, etc.) for new opportunities -
Review and coordinate communication with internal stakeholders to
develop responses in accordance with bidding schedule.
- Stay informed of updates to company products and services,
competitive landscape, industry trends, and government
- Preparation of reports, charts, sales activity reports, and
other statistics to support and assist the sales organization.
- A minimum of 3 years of administrative experience supporting a
- Proven proficiency in MS Office Programs (MS Word, PowerPoint,
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred: Candidates with experience
creating and/or maintaining dashboards and reports in Salesforce
will be given preferential consideration. WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Continuous learning environment for professional
- Full BENEFITS including medical, dental, vision, company
- We put our customers first while listening to our employees
- 15 days of PTO
- Floating Holiday HealthTronics is committed to equal
opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color,
national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
HealthTronics will make reasonable accommodations for known
physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and
applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose
an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Visit us at Opens a New Window. Facebook @ HealthTronics Opens a
Instagram @ HealthTronics Opens a New Window. Twitter @
Keywords: HealthTronics, Alpharetta , Sales Support Specialist, Sales , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!