Sales Representative - Alpharetta, GA
Company: Good Feet
Posted on: September 18, 2022
CHANGE LIVES & LOVE WHAT YOU DOGood Feet is a specialty retail
store focused on the health and wellness of our clients. We lead
our unique industry and have proprietary products that customers
can only find through our stores. We are searching for an
energetic, positive, results oriented Sales Representative to join
our team. If you are looking for a position where you can truly
make a difference in someone's quality of life, we would like to
meet you.The Sales Representative will provide friendly, caring and
professional service by actively assessing client needs and
providing assistance with arch support fittings. As an integral
member of our sales team, your passion for building a culture of
providing exceptional customer service is key in our commitment to
the highest level of customer satisfaction. You'll actively work
with customers to find the best solution for each individual by
providing a hands-on demonstration and arch support fittings. We
have fantastic work hours, a unique sales environment, and the
ability to help people.As a company, our mission is not just about
sales - we impact our client's well-being.Are you ready to join a
dynamic mission and values-driven company? If you are ready to be
challenged and want to grow professionally and personally, apply
with The Good Feet Store!
- Annual salary: $62,500
- Immediate full-time employment and paid training
- 401K with up to 4% company match
- Comprehensive health benefits with eligibility after 30 days of
employment; 70% employer contribution to medical, dental, and
- Employee discount
- First year: 2 weeks accrued PTO, 48 hours sick time. After 3
years, 3 weeks accrued PTO; after 5 years, 4 weeks accrued PTO.Your
- Client engagement and customer service: provide superior
customer service and engage with clients. Build strong client
connections and create positive interactions.
- Sales capability: build rapport and engage with clients to
offer Good Feet arch supports. Deliver meaningful client
experiences and demonstrate products. Contribute to store sales
goals and team selling processes.
- Develop professional relationships with clients and co-workers
to positively represent our company values.
- Apply time management skills, set realistic deadlines, and
follow specific steps to complete time-sensitive tasks and
- Assist with employee recruiting. Help train teammates.
- Partner with upper management to make team members and clients
comfortable and well informed. Improve their experiences through
positive personal impact.
- Demonstrate genuine openness to feedback from managers and
peers. Initiate self-development based on self-assessment and
feedback from leaders and teammates.
- Work alongside leaders and peers to create a strong team
environment that embraces our mission and values. Partner with the
entire team to enhance and improve store sales and KPI's.
- Believe in our mission, products and your ability to change
- Training is a key part of this position, both in the short and
long term. The continual diligence of improving your skills is an
essential part of this role.Required skills:
- 3 or more years of work experience.
- Great communication, presentation and interpersonal skills,
with the ability to build quick rapport and speak professionally
- Ability to foster and support a customer-focused
- Results driven and self-motivated.
- Positive, approachable, and empathetic.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings,
weekends, and holidays.#IND123
Keywords: Good Feet, Alpharetta , Sales Representative - Alpharetta, GA, Sales , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!