Veterinary Customer Service Representative
Company: Thrive Pet Healthcare
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Position at Thrive Pet Healthcare
All Pets Emergency & Referral Center is seeking a Veterinary Client
Care Representative to join our veterinary hospital in Alpharetta,
Our ideal candidate:
- Customer service experience
- Veterinary customer service experience preferred, but not
- Excel in client satisfaction & compassion
- Able to provide high-quality client care
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Friendly & outgoing
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Responds to challenges positively
- Availability afternoons, evenings, and weekends. Job Duties:
- Greeting clients, and their pets.
- Showing care and empathy for every client and pet every
- Communicating via phone, email, and/ or in person with clients
and actively listening to their concerns
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining client records, processing
- Utilizing computer information system to accurately enter
client/patient information, record patient history, and update and
maintain medical records
- Preparing invoices and processing payments Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, AAS or higher preferred
- At least 6 months of customer service experience
- Veterinary hospital experience is preferred, however not
- Organization and tremendous attention to detail is a must
- Must be able to multi-task and manage time effectively What we
- Competitive pay
- Milestone Award Program - tenure-based bonuses at 3 years, 5
years, and 10 years!
- 80 Hours PTO per year
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Continuing education opportunities
- Career growth & advancement with a growing company
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid 8 weeks of parental leave
- Employer paid purr-rental leave (adoption of pet)
- Employer paid assistance programs to aid in mental
- A drama free working culture
- And so much more!
Find out more about us at: http://www.thrivevet.com.
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness
and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We
strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where
all team members belong and feel empowered.
Keywords: Thrive Pet Healthcare, Alpharetta , Veterinary Customer Service Representative, Sales , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...