Sales - Client Partner
Company: Verizon Media
Posted on: September 18, 2023
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and
communications services, transforming the way we connect around the
world. We're a human network that reaches across the globe and
works behind the scenes. We anticipate, lead, and believe that
listening is where learning begins. In crisis and in celebration,
we come together-lifting up our communities and striving to make an
impact to move the world forward. If you're fueled by purpose, and
powered by persistence, explore a career with us. Here, you'll
discover the rigor it takes to make a difference and the
fulfillment that comes with living the #NetworkLife.
What you'll be doing...
You will help our most important customers move their business
forward. As a trusted advisor, you'll create new value for Verizon
and our customers by solving their business problems. You'll bring
a consultative selling approach and become a specialist for your
customers and your peers by expertly packaging and tailoring
Verizon Enterprise solutions to meet customer needs. Your role is
critical to establish Verizon as the premier business partner in
- Developing deep relationships with your customers while getting
to know their businesses, markets, and the challenges they
- Crafting creative solutions to help customers realize their
- Creating winning outcomes for both us and our customers.
- Demonstrating value so that customers choose the Verizon
- Growing our business while making customers satisfied. What
we're looking for...
You enjoy digging deep to really understand the customer's vision
along with their unique situation and challenges. You like putting
things together in new and creative ways to best solve the
customer's most pressing needs.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Account development experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel. Even better if you have:
- Capability and drive to meet or exceed challenging sales
- Experience developing large multinational and Fortune 500
- Strong communication skills to effectively position new
- Persuaded and negotiated to create desired outcomes.
- Balanced multiple competing priorities in a multifaceted
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you
to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that
includes work from home and assigned office days set by your
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon Media, Alpharetta , Sales - Client Partner, Sales , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!