Senior Security Sales Consultant, Managed Services
Company: Dimension Data
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you'll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies - who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You'll be part of a team who's passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work - whether it's protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You'll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we'll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?The Security Sales Consultant Managed Services will be responsible for developing go to market strategies as it relates to proposing MSSS (Managed Service Security Solutions) for enterprise level clients. Experience selling managed service cyber security solutions as it relates to NTT Security Solutions & other various SIEM technology vendors such as: Dell SecureWorks, LogRhythm SIEM, HP ArcSight SIEM, Splunk, MacAfee Nitro, Q-Radar, AlertLogic, & Symantec MSS is preferred. Also, the Security Sales Consultant should have experience selling the following IT security firewall vendors: Palo Alto, Check Point, FireEye & Fortinet. This role requires the candidate to have an existing book of business with direct relationships within the Phoenix and San Diego markets. Candidates should have direct experience working in an overlay capacity to qualify and drive appointments alongside Sales Executives & Security Solution Architects and utilize their existing networks to set up appointments. The Security Sales Consultant is a specialist sales role responsible for hunting new sales opportunities and promoting Dimension Data's advanced solutions and services in such a way that is accessible by different stakeholders with different levels of technical expertise. They demonstrate Dimension Data's capability and experience in selling Large Enterprise Security Solutions to Large Scale Financial Institutions, Pharmaceutical Companies, Healthcare, and other large fortune 100/500/1000 Verticals. Thereby creating more depth in current client accounts and identifying opportunities with prospects. Sales Consultants may be called upon by client management staff to lead pursuit of advanced solution opportunities and will also prospect independently within both clients and prospects.What you'll be doing
- Regularly achieve assigned quota targets through collaboration with client managers and independent prospecting activities
- Act as solution expert to clients and client managers for assigned solution set or line of business
- Engage clients at a detailed level to gain an understanding of the business issues and objectives driving the client's needs
- Identify the need for, and engage the appropriate vendor or partner personnel with the proper skill set to assist the solution and technology definition as required by the customer's opportunity
- Contribute to strategic planning activities across existing & prospective client bases to identify and position opportunities based on line of business and regional strategies
- Maintain strong technical awareness of assigned products, professional and managed services and general knowledge of other service offerings within Dimension Data
- Maximize key partner/vendor programs (such as Attach Rate, VIP, TAP, DCS rebate programs, etc.)
- Live Dimension Data's high-performance culture values every day
- Engage with Dimension Data Partners in account planning and solution awareness initiatives
- As a domain sales expert, act as a thought leader for clients and help create a solution roadmap for client to follow
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Bachelor's or higher is required, preferably in Information Technology or Business
- Relevant partner certifications highly desired
Work Experience Required
- Sales Consultants typically have at least 5 years of directly relevant sales experience, including direct experience selling managed services
- Proven success in consultative selling and collaborative sales models is required
- Proven success in both new client acquisition and client expansion preferred
Skills and Core Competencies
- Expertise with target solutions and how they impact a client's business
- Strong consultative selling skills consistent with Dimension Data's solution selling methodology
- Team player able to collaborate with others in the sales process
- Effective at strategic account planning
- In depth knowledge of business drivers related to customer needs
- Effective interacting and relationship building at senior levels as well as technical levels within the client environment
- Excellent communication skills, including phone, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to negotiate / influence
- Ability to quickly learn and apply in the field
- Motivated to hunt for new opportunities and expand client relationships
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
Keywords: Dimension Data, Alpharetta , Senior Security Sales Consultant, Managed Services, Sales , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!