Inside Sales Rep
Company: Corus Group, LLC
Posted on: October 10, 2018
Inside Sales Representative
Responsible for meeting gross margin (GM) annual targets through opportunity and lead conversion. The Inside Sales Representative will reach these targets through upholding excellence in business core competence. GM generation will be achieved through lead & opportunity generation, project tracking and sales activity coordination, data and intelligence gathering, prospect calls and establishment of strong relationships with project stakeholders and Distributors.
- Works in conjunction with the Inside Sales Team Lead for coaching, training and adoption of "Best Practices".
- Responsible for supporting, coordinating and administration of field sales activities through the sales opportunity pipeline.
- Supports 4-5 RSMs and their regions Distribution partners.
- Assists with qualifying activities.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking the accurate and timely update of pipeline data in CRM and notifying stakeholders of key information at key times to secure sales.
- Responsible for hosting regular pipeline review meetings with a) RSMs and b) Distribution, to progress and coordinate sales activities as needed to help secure successful sales outcomes for opportunities in the pipeline.
- Responsible for reviewing and maintaining stock order forecasts with distribution partners to cover pipeline demand.
- Ensures project lead generation activities are optimal
- Maintains RSM/regional specific requirements for search strings and filtering project leads and recommends areas for continual improvement in conjunction with RSM.
- Reviews volume of new project leads and quality are adequate on a monthly basis with lead gen team and recommends areas for continual improvement in conjunction with RSM.
- Ensures all project data sources are covered to support territories, including, but not limited to CMD, IIR, FedBizOps, DOT/public agency websites, PlanetBids and other sources
- Assigns tasks for project related intel gathering/tracking from the lead gen team
Project research and project qualification activities
- Web research for additional project information upon request from the RSM
- Phone and email project participants to gather further project information to help with qualifying projects and/or arrange appointments for RSMs to discuss projects with participants.
- Phone and email to identify project/opportunity participants or bidders
- Assistance as directed by RSMs to perform SpectraPave analysis and prepare presentation
Person lead generation and research activities
- Researches accounts and contacts leads to harvest new leads to target for marketing outreach programs using various 3rd party data sources including but not limited to CMD, IIR, InsideView, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, website searches, event lists, purchased lists
- Runs CRM BI reports and recommends targets to RSM/Distribution/Marketing for outreach programs/education events/software refresh/enrolment to nurturing programs ---etc
- Collaborates with marketing for enrolling/subscribing leads to nurturing programs
- Help maintain account & contact information accuracy, including finding, adding and keeping current accounts and contacts, and merging duplicate accounts.
- Help with scanning business cards / importing into CRM and placing on relevant nurturing program
- Prepare "Lunch & Learn pre-call plan". Ensures completed Lunch & Learn sheets are passed back to the events coordinator and ensure all attendees are recorded in CRM and assigned to correct nurturing plan (completed by events coordinator)
Opportunity pipeline tracking, notification & follow-up activities
- Assists RSM and distribution sales to secure successful sales outcome per opportunity by tracking opportunity intel, setting reminders, sending notifications and following up on key activities at key times to all stakeholders
- Ensures critical intel data is captured in CRM along with pipeline, including but not limited to; who specified, what specified, promoter/detractor behaviors ..etc
- Hosts cadenced pipeline reviews with Distribution partners, reviewing their share of the pipeline and take action or coordinate action as necessary to secure successful sales outcomes
- Capture any distribution activities or intel gathered from distribution and update in CRM pipeline to build intelligence database
- Builds stock order forecasts by Distributor to cover needs of pipeline and in line with Distribution agreement minimum inventory levels
- Captures and records distributor stock levels if available
- Hosts cadenced pipeline reviews with RSMs, reviewing their pipeline and reviews/re-coordinates activities as necessary to secure successful sales outcome. Reviews and adjusts stock order forecasts built from Distributor review
- Takes proactive action on each opportunity as necessary, and as directed by RSM, interacting on an as needs basis with key stakeholders; including project participants, RSMs, AD's, AE's or distribution partners to meet the needs of the project and secure a successful sales outcome for each opportunity.
- Assists with maintaining data quality in CRM by accurate and timely update of opportunity pipeline relevant information
- Communicate and follow up with clients, coordinating with distribution or suppliers to ensure construction projects have the materials they need at the time they need them.
- Close opportunities/activities in CRM when requested, updating won/loss and reasons lost
- Help identify & create project profiles/case studies from won opportunities. Pass information over to marketing for publishing and provide project information and pics uploading to project maps
- Co-presents monthly pipeline review call alongside RSMs
Quotes / Orders processing
- Provide freight estimates to customers
- Provide product quotes to customers including entering and tracking price concessions based on RSM input
- Review purchase orders received from customers - validate and call-off against opportunity pipeline, scrub for pricing/ship to/valid SKU's ...etc. Check pricing against approved concession. Review with RSMs or distributor for revised POs if outside agreed price/terms
- Provide freight quotes against PO's received or quotes provided
- Enter new orders accurately into Oracle and pass to planning for order fulfilment/confirmation
- Receive and execute order changes and pass to planning for order fulfilment/confirmation
- Provide updates on order status and shipment dates to customers as needed
- Maintains the contact details for order acknowledgements, shipping confirmations and Invoices
- Receive return requests and process initiation - pass to CS Manager for full processing
- Receive credit memo requests and process initiation (including initiating complaint record) - pass to CS Manager for full processing
- Record and manage complaints following complaints policy/process
1st line response to inbound inquiries / leads
- Handle inbound calls made to the phone line
- Handle inbound emails to sales@ / other inbound email accounts
- Handle inbound customer requests made via LiveChat (Web chat)
- Handle leads passed from Marketing (MQLs/campaign responses)
- Update CRM with relevant detail in all cases and handles inquiry, routing and coordinating follow up as necessary
Process and distribute weekly/monthly reports
- Project lead volume & quality trend
- YTD Performance and Pipeline coverage
- Pipeline growth trend
- Distribution performance
- Win/loss trends & competitive analysis
- Review reports with relevant stakeholders and advise corrective action where needed, in all cases.
Ad-hoc requests as directed/needed
- Take phone calls/reply to emails for RSMs on vacation/open positions
- Help train new team members and/or new RSMs on certain programs and guide them with specific requests
- Work with CRM development team on enhancements/improvements
- Maintain standard procedures documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop rapport with key stakeholders
- Strong prioritization and coordination skills, Self-directed and self-motivated
- Strong sense of urgency
- Good administrative and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- BS in Engineering, Marketing or Business preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong CRM / IT skills
- provided by Dice Inside Sales Rep
Keywords: Corus Group, LLC, Alpharetta , Inside Sales Rep, Sales , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!