Inside Sales Representative
Company: Promethean Ltd
Posted on: March 13, 2019
Promethean is a leader in K-12 education technology, a mission-driven company with immersive learning solutions that enable teachers to engage and energize students. Our interactive display/touch panels and learning software enables collaborative learning that places the learner at the center, emphasizes active engagement rather than passive consumption. You will be responsible for...
- Generating incremental revenue for North America by providing sales coverage in assigned region
- Collaborating and supporting the regional team to help build a pipeline and close opportunities
- To build, qualify, forecast and close sales opportunities for Promethean solutions while ensuring deep understanding of the reseller status within assigned territory to improve the opportunity for Promethean penetration and make sound decisions regarding lead follow-up
- Research and analyze strategic business direction and needs of each assigned account to discover how Promethean can best align itself as a product and service partner for all current and future business needs of the account
- Support regional and national demand generation activities through inbound (responding to and handling customer inquiries) and outbound customer communications
- Following processes and systems to provide timely, yet thorough, responses to customer queries to ensure efficiencies and ultimately incremental sales
- Keep detailed records of dedicated prospecting, activities and lead status within salesforce
- Ongoing understanding of Promethean solutions (both software and hardware), & ability to articulate Promethean benefits
- Flexible & collaborative participation with the Promethean regional team with a focus on customer service and dedication to a defined, strategic sales processes
- Managing relationships with current customers to ensure they are fully aware of new products, initiatives, solutions etc. to drive incremental revenue through our Channel Partners
- Demonstrate Promethean Values and Ways of working relative to teamwork, stabilizing workload and day to day operations The right candidate has...
- Experience with Promethean or similar interactive technology products and well organized, detail orientated and ambitious
- Strong analytical skills with dedicated approach in getting results
- Understand buying decisions, buying processes and cash flow dynamics of small to medium account opportunities and future growth potential of the respective accounts
- Ambitious, yet strong ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to convey Promethean's value proposition in a clear and succinct manner and to build good business relations over all means of communication including presentations, face-to-face meetings, conference calls & webinars. Required Qualifications:
- BS or BA degree or equivalent
- Ability to organize customers based on current size and potential.
- Ability to drive motivation to meet and or exceed daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Interpersonal skills: effective verbal and written social skills. Able to consistently and appropriately up-sell. Understand and use basic selling techniques: open, probe, presentation, and overcoming objections.
- Technical proficiency: Has working knowledge of voicemail, e-mail, Excel, word, internet and web browsers
- K-12 or higher education sales, instructing and/or training experience, inside sales & or Salesforce experience a plus At Promethean---
- We offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Employees earn 20 days of Paid Time Off in their first year
- Celebrate 11 paid holidays, including your birthday
- Parental Leave
Keywords: Promethean Ltd, Alpharetta , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!